Elena grew up in Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida and became a Georgia resident in 1999. She graduated from Keswick Christian School in 1993 and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and Human Resource Management from Taylor University in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1997.
Elena has lived in and around the South Metro Atlanta area since 2005. She was employed as a Unit Director with the Boys & Girls Clubs for her first 5 years in Georgia but decided for a career change. She obtained her Realtor license in 2005 and her Associate Broker license in 2012. She currently resides at Bowers & Burns Real Estate. She attends church locally. Elena is married to Mark Stanfield and they have 2 children.
Elena enjoys horseback riding & competing, farm work, photography, hunting, travelling, camping, decorating, spending time with friends and family and having fun! Elena has always been an organized, honest and motivated woman. Her desire to achieve success in real estate will be driven by her passion to help people achieve their dreams. Her goal is a life by design, not by default!
- Vice President of Realtor Land Institute GA Chapter (RLI)
- Secretary of Realtor Land Institute GA Chapter (RLI)
- Associate Broker License
- Phoenix Member of the Million Dollar Club for the Newnan-Coweta Board of Realtors
- Member of the Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors (NCBOR)
- Member of the Georgia Association Board of Realtors (GAR)
- Member of the National Association Board of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Realtor Land Institute (RLI)
- Member of Keller Williams Land (KW Land)
- President of the Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors 2015
- President Elect of the Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors 2014
- Vice President of the Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors 2013
- Secretary of the Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors 2012
- 2018 SOLD 4.9 million dollars
- 2018 KW #1 Individual Closed Units
- 2018 KW #10 Individual Closed Volume
- 2018 KW #1 Individual Listing Units
- 2018 KW Capper
- Continuous Monthly Awards